Learn To Do Your Own Facial at Home
Every woman should know how to take care of her face at home. In this article,we will discuss the main rules and stages of skin care at home. These rules and mini facial programs are the same for all, regardless of age and skin type.
It is necessary to follow two simple rules:
The main skin care should be carried out every day in the morning and evening. It takes less than 3 minutes and should become a habit, like brushing your teeth.
- Proper technique of cosmetic application.
- All cosmetics should be applied only on the massage lines –these are the lines of least skin tension. Otherwise, you will stretch the skin, which contributes to premature wrinkling.
- Apply all cosmetic products with fingertips – without stretching or pushing on the skin.
- The brush should be relaxed and the fingertips should slide smoothly along the surface of the skin.
- If the cream is quite thick or your skin is very thin, for example, in the area around the eyes, the cream can be appliedwith light patting movements. It is recommended to do this with the ring finger, as it is the weakest, and it will cause no pressure on the skin.
Facial skin care program at home
- Skin Cleansing
Clean the skin in the morning and evening. In the morning, you should remove vital activity products of cells fromthe surface of your skin, that have accumulated there over night. Otherwise, these harmful substances will be absorbed back into the skin with the cream.In the evening, you need to remove the accumulated dirt on the surface of the skin and makeup.
- The first thing you need to do is to wash your hands.
- In the evening, if there is eye makeup, it is right to use a special tool for removing make-up around the eyes first. Simply apply this lotion on a cotton pad and move along the lashes to remove makeup. Do not forget about the upper and lower eyelids.
- Then you can moisturize your face with water, or to apply small amount of cleaning agent and distribute it in circular motions along the massage lines of face and neck. This process should take no more than 1 minute – during this time cosmetic, dirt and cellular waste products will have time to completely dissolve. Rinse everything with water at room temperature and pat skin with a towel.
- Skin Toning
Toning neutralizes the effect of cleaning agents, normalizes skin pH after washing and prepares it for the application of moisturizer. Therefore, it is necessary to wipe the face with tonic in the morning and in the evening just after cleansing.
- Soak a cotton pad in tonic and gently wipe the skin along the massage lines.
- If you prefer the tonic in a spray,then you should spray it on face and neck and lightly wipe the skin with a cotton pad.
- Moisturize your skin
You should moisturize the skin in the morning and evening. The lack of moisture leads to dry skin, loss of elasticity and premature wrinkles.
We hope that our simple tips helped you!
About the author: It is difficult to find really professional academic writer nowadays. However, we know one. It is Melisa Marzett, a glorious woman, who can write on any topic. You can check here Big Essay Writer – Custom Writing Service.