How To Lose Arm Fat Effectively
Arm fat not only affects your comfortability when you are involved in activities, but also affects your appearance. For example, you may feel lack of confidence when wearing sleeveless clothes. There are many ways of exercising in order to diminish the amount of fat in biceps. However, they usually do not bring about the desired effect that many people expect. For that reason, now, we want to share with you some effective ways to quickly reduce arm fat and help you to get slim and strong arms as soon as possible. Let’s find out!
Causes of fat accumulation in arms and biceps
Why does fat accumulate in arms and biceps?
The main cause of fat accumulation in arms is that the body gains too much weight and has uneven weight distribution. Arms are often one of the last parts gaining weight and once the fat is concentrated, it is nowhere to disperse. The skin of the arms is very thin and sensitive, so it is often sloppy and flabby, regardless of the amount of fat accumulating in that part.
Ways to reduce arm fat quickly and effectively
- The most effective way to get rid of arm fat is to work-out. This definitely does not mean that you have to go to the gym every day or hire yourself a trainer. In fact, there are many in-house activities that require intense arms movement. However, in order to burn down all the fat, you will have to stay focus and determine. These are some small exercises for you to practice at home.
Skipping is one of the easy but effective ways to slim your arms quickly at home. With this weight-loss exercise for the whole body, your arms will also be toned quickly. With skipping exercises, every day, you only need to spend 10-20 minutes exercising but still burning down all the fat accumulating in your arms. When skipping, you can notice that, your wrists and arms move with the rope, so that the fat burning process will occur on a large area and help you to reduce biceps quickly as well as make your arms tighter.
- Hand rotation exercise:
Another effective way for you to quickly tone up your arms is to practice hand rotation exercise. With this rotational exercise, you can develop the core strength and power of your arms and tone arm muscles. Hera are 2 easy steps for you to practice:
- Step 1: Stand upright and rotate both arms clockwise and counterclockwise. Repeat this move 3 – 4 times.
- Step 2: Place your arms so that your hands touch your shoulders. Then, perform a gentle swing. You should do this for 1 minute each turn.
- Weight-lifting exercise:
Lifting weights is a simple exercise but also one of the most effective ways to tighten your biceps. With a moderate intensity and level of concentration, you can make your biceps slimmer without making your arms over-muscular. You only need to buy yourself a pair of suitable weights, about 1,5 – 2 kilograms (weights can increase gradually over time). Exercising daily with simple hand movements, and you will see the difference.
Every day, try to spend a certain amount of time practicing with weights and follow these 2 steps:
- Step 1: Hold the weights in your arms with palms facing towards the body.
- Step 2: Keep your biceps (from shoulders to elbows) unchanged. This exercise is very simple; you just pull in and push the weights out gently. Try to do at least 20 times a day for high efficiency.
- Triceps exercise:
In order to tone up your arm muscles, building triceps is one of the most important exercises that you need to perform. There are many theories about how to build your biceps, some of them are too complicated, some others are costly. However, now, I will show you an easy, yet cost-effective way to exercise your biceps.
To perform this exercise, prepare a chair about 60cm high and carry out the following steps:
- Step 1: Set up the chair and stand about 90cm away from the chair.
- Step 2: Turn your back, spread your arms wide by your shoulders and place them on the edge of the chair.
- Step 3: Stretch the upper body, then lower your body until your knees are at the same height with the height of the seat.
- Step 4: Bend two elbows and lower your body down as close to the floor as possible.
- Step 5: Return to the original posture and repeat about 20 – 25 times.
This is the perfect exercise for not only treating shoulder pain, but also strengthening muscles and reducing arm fat. At first, it may be a little difficult as this exercise requires you to maintain balance. It is advisable to practice push-ups by balancing on your hands and knees. Do 3 sets, each set contains 10 push-ups a day to see the best result.
- Step 1: Place your hands, ground your toes on the floors with your legs and back straightened.
- Step 2: Bend your elbows, lower your body.
- Step 3: Push back up to the original posture.
- Besides exercising, consuming less calories and maintaining a healthy diet are the two advices for those who want to reduce biceps. To reduce calories, you should add more vegetables to your diet every day. In addition, add more meats to your meals, especially lean meats, chicken, beef, etc.
- Healthy eating mode with vegetables and fruits:
- The fat you use to eat and cook should be healthy fat, which is mainly consumed in breakfast food such as nuts, olive oil, butter or coconut oil. In addition, you should pay attention to cut down the starch and sugar in the meals.
- On the other hand, in order to reduce hunger and maintain enough active energy all day, you should divide the 3 main meals into many smaller ones. For the best, one day should have about 5 meals, in addition to 3 normal meals, you will have two extra meals, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Snacks between meals should be fruits or vegetables, divided into small portions and you should consume them in as few quantities as possible.
- No carbonated drinks:
Do not drink carbonated drinks. You should know that carbonated drinks are your enemy in losing weight. These drinks cause fat in biceps and abdomen. So, get rid of carbonated drinks to reduce biceps and have yourself better health. Drink more water instead.