How to Get Rid Of Sunburn Fast
Sun rays can be very tricky. In order to avoid severe sunburns, it is necessary to use sunscreens of proper quality. In summer, the impact of sun rays is so active, that you can easily get a sunburn simply walking on the street. It is not even necessary to go to the beach.
So, in case if you got the sunburn, if your skin is red and doesn’t have severe blisters, you can cope with the treatment by yourself, using special home remedies.
- Potato masks against sunburns. Potato is considered to be one of the most useful folk remedies in the cure of the sunburns. It can be used in raw or boiled condition.In addition, you can use potato starch. For example, you can grate raw potato, then cool it in the fridge and apply on skin for 15 minutes.
- Sour cream against sunburns. It is considered to be one of the most popular remedies for sunburns in home conditions.Dairy products soften, cool the skin and soothes burning. Simply apply sour cream or yoghurt on your skin a couple times a day. When the sour cream starts to dry and you feel the tightness, you should you should cleanse it with wet cotton pad and apply new layer.
- Curd compress will help to cool your skin and decrease pain.Wrap the curd into the gauze and freeze it up to the firm state. Apply it on burnt skin as a compress. Change the compress as soon as it becomes warm. The curd can be replaced with any other dairy product.
- Oat flakes with sour cream. Steamed flakesshould be mixed with cold sour cream or milk and applied on skin for 15 minutes, and then rinsed with water. Repeat this procedure a couple of times during the day until the condition of skin improves.
- Egg white pulls out heat from the skin. In addition, it calms down your skin, softens it, and accelerates its healing. Simply cool the egg white in the fridge and apply it on your skin with cotton pad. As soon as it dries, rinse with water and apply new layer of white on the top.
- Cucumber juice. This popular home remedy cools, clams don the skin and removes itching and irritation. Cool the cucumber and cut in thin slices (you can also grate it) and apply it on skin a couple of times a day.
There is no need to buy expensive creams or special ointments, as you can easily prepare remedy from sunburns at home. It is not only cheap solution, but also useful and safe for your health, as you know for sure, which ingredients were added.
About the author: Melisa Marzett is a very talented writer, who know everything about creative writing. Her ideas are fascinating and her topics are always interesting and informative. You can look through her articles on Paper Writing Service – Skywritingservice.com