Don’t Get Married Without These Wedding Day Makeup Tips
Wedding ceremony aka Nuptials is paramount for both, The bride and the groom. However, the bride tends to be more illustrious when the wedding day arrives. Makeup has a distinctive importance for a bride to be. This day marks a change in the life of the couple. Makeup makes your wedding more special as far as the bride is concerned.
In this post, I am going to provide you some of the makeup tips that are so important that without them you don’t even want to go to your own wedding (And I literally mean that!!!).
A makeup artist is the one who will be your confidant. Obviously, to make your face gorgeous, they are the one who is responsible. This makes you shining on the most important day of your life. Being a makeup blogger myself, I have seen many weddings where the bride’s beauty reaches its zenith just with a simple touch of a makeup artist.
Why Is It Important To Wear Makeup On Your Wedding Day?
There are many reasons that elaborate perfectly the significance of the makeup on the wedding day. Allow me to jot down some of the reasons below to make it simple for you to understand the relevance of makeup.
- Your entire wedding day is being captured in a film and photographs, you don’t want to look into it and smash your head just because you didn’t look pretty even in your own wedding (You are always pretty, it’s just why don’t you look prettier).
- A makeup will help you to harness the powerful features of your face and also helps you to match the robe you wear in your wedding.
- You need to have a balance in all the accessories that are to be used including your dress, veil, bouquet, hair, and shoes. The initial balance is made by these elements and then it is the makeup which gives you a final touch in maintaining the balance. It will keep the harmonious effect of your accessories and your face.
So, the bottom line here is makeup is one paramount thing that will help you to look gorgeous on the special day of your life.
What You Need To Do
I have prepared a to-do list that will lead you to have one memorable day of your life. Let’s get to it directly,
You need to be prepared for your wedding. So, you must signup for a makeup trial at least three months prior to your wedding day. You mustn’t experiment anything on the very occasion of your own wedding. Keep it accurate no matter what. You want a tanned skin in your wedding great!!! Go to your makeup artist and let him/her see and observe the right way and color that will give you the exact tan you want for your wedding.
Dab The Foundation
The biggest mistake that a makeup artist or you as a person can make while using foundation on your wedding day is painting the foundation. That makes the makeup not just look heavy but it clearly looks as the bride is painted which marks an awkwardness. Instead of that, use a beauty sponge to dab the foundation. This way it enhances your real skin and makes you more natural beauty than ever.
Go For Waterproof Versions
Always go for the waterproof version of eyeliner or mascara. If your tears would fall, then nothing awkward will happen. I have seen brides neglecting this tip and end up looking like “Broken Angel” types.
Avoid SPF products
Always make sure that if your wedding is not in the direct sunlight, then any of your makeup product mustn’t have SPF. SPF products make you look whiter in the flash of the camera which will leave you in awkwardness. So, make sure to avoid that unless you’re in sunlight.
Keep A Beauty Emergency Kit Handy
This bag must contain these items at least,
- Double-sided tape
- Protein bars or nuts
- Blotting paper
- Safety pins
Winding It up
So, these are the quick tips and tricks that can really help you to keep this special day intact. You don’t want to look back at it and remember the negatives right? So, make sure to follow these tips.
Allow to me give you a quick summary of all the tips mentioned above in the post.
- You must signup for a makeup trial at least three months prior to your wedding day. You mustn’t experiment anything on the very occasion of your own wedding.
- Use a beauty sponge to dab the foundation. This way it enhances your real skin and makes you more natural beauty than ever.
- Always go for the waterproof version of eyeliner or mascara. If your tears would fall, then nothing awkward will happen.
- Always make sure that if your wedding is not in the direct sunlight, then any of your makeup product mustn’t have SPF.
- Keep A Beauty Emergency Kit Handy
I hope this post will help you to avoid all the awkward makeup blunders that might possibly happen. All the best for your future. Have Fun.
Sasha Parker is a Makeup Artist by profession and Blogger by hobby. She is working for “The School Of Make-up” which offers makeup Classes In Singapore. She has been blogging for several years about the makeup trends and tips. She is a voracious follower of fashion week and loves to share all about it.