9 Pretty Simple Pimple Home Remedies
Homemade remedies for pimplesis one way to win the war for beautiful skin without costly investments and painful tortures.
- Tomatoes: The acid contained in tomatoes, dries skin rash. However, not only that: tomatoes contain vitamins (K,C,A,) and lycopene – and exactly these ingredients can be often found in cosmetics for pimples.Just take a ripe tomato and cut into rings, then place in the affected areas of skin. Keep it on the skin about twenty minutes.
- Cinnamon with Honey: Pure raw honey is a perfect natural antibacterial agent that is effective against pimples. Cinnamon (spice) hasalso beneficial properties for your skin due to its high content of essential oils that have powerful anti-inflammatory effects.1 tablespoon of honey should be mixed with1 teaspoon of cinnamon.Apply in a thin layer on steamed face, rinse using warm water after thirty minutes.
- Potatoes: Potatoes contain niacin, which is used in cosmetics for removing stains from pimples, hyperpigmentation and lightening in the treatment of skin diseases.Thus, finely ground raw potatoes will act not only as a means against pimples, but also as a mild cleaning agent or even as a mask from the early wrinkles.
- Lemon: Lemon juice is a classic of the genre in the fight against pimples. Its acid not only dries pimples, but also kills bacteria that cause them.Just take a natural lemon juice and apply it on the pimples. Rinsing is unnecessary.
- Apple vinegar: The best way to use apple vinegar for pimples is to wipe your face with it: salicylic and lactic acid in the composition of apple vinegar gently exfoliate and have a slight bactericidal effect. Naturally, the vinegar should be diluted with boiled water one to one.
- Aloe Vera: If pimples appear periodically, the best remedy in such cases is aloe. You can just tear a leaf from an aloe and keep it in the freezer from the evening until the morning, and then apply the gel on the pimples.
- Garlic : Garlic is one of the best natural remedies for pimples. It provides with a powerful antibacterial and antifungal action. Do not try to wipe the face with pure garlic juice. It must be diluted with water and used as a tonic, or used in its pure form, but should be applied only on pimples themselves.
- Cucumber: Moisturizing is the key to beautiful skin without pimples. Try to make the simplest mask of cucumber: just chop the cucumber and put it on a clean face. Leave for half an hour, thenrinse with warm water.
- Olive Oil: Olive oil helps to rejuvenate the skin, stabilize the lipid balance and nourish the energy cells, smooth wrinkles and soften scars. Pimples may appear not only on oily skin. One of the causes of acne is the excessive dryness of the skin. In this case, try to clean the skin with salt and olive oil. Mix 1 teaspoon and a few drops of oil.In circular motions rub the mixture on your face. Rinse using warm water.
We hope that our home remedies will be useful for you!
About the author: Enjoy reading of interesting and useful posts, written by talented Melisa Marzett. You will find a topic to your taste on http://bigpaperwriter.com/. Her posts are full of emotions and fascinating tips!