7 Top Natural Cleaners For Beautiful Skin
Skin care is not just make-up and washing, but also cleansing. We should not forget about this. For the proper cleansing, you need to know your skin type. You will see the list ofnatural ingredients, which can be useful for deep facial cleansing.
- Dairy products are renowned for their ability to clean and whiten the skin. You can use yogurt, milk and cream. There are no limitations for such purification. However, there is a small feature. If you have oily and rough skin, the products must be quite acidic. To do this, wet cotton pad, for example, with yogurt, and wipe the face. Moreover, each subsequent disc should be more wet than the previous one. The last pad will remove milk residues.If the skin is dry, there will be a sense of light burning. To avoid this, you should rinse the face. If the skin is too oily, it is better to leave a small layer of sour milk for the night.
- If your skin is oily, it is recommended to use bran. They can be of any type: rice, oat or wheat. Thus, it is possible to use previously milled oat flakes. Add spoon of boric acid or baking soda on a glass or bran flakes. Thus to cleanse your face with the mixture, use the spoon of this mixture. When the mixture starts to slide easily on your face, wash it using warm water.
- From time to time to cleanse the skin you may use egg yolk. This is done quite simply. Yolk per 1 – 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and fruit juice is stirred until homogeneous.This mixture should be applied on face and grinded to a foam. 2 – 3 minutes will be enough, and then rinse using cool water.
- Essence made from rose petals not only cleanses, but also tones the skin. For its preparation, you need: 3 cups of dried petals of red roses should be poured with peach or almond oil and put on a steam bath and warm up until the petals become completely colorless. Wipe the face with this mixture several times a day.
- Vegetable oils of any kind are very effective and helpful to clean the skin. This may be a corn, olive and peach oil should be slightly warmed before the procedure itself.
- With the help of cosmetic clay,you can effectively cleanse your pores. The most important is to choose the clay, perfect for a certain type of skin. Mix 1 tablespoon of clay with water, to obtain paste, which should be applied on skin. In 10-15 minutes, rinse your face with cool water.
- Baking soda can also be helpful. Dilute a pinch of soda in water and rinse the face with this solution. In this procedure, you should wash your face with water thoroughly.
These natural ingredients will perfectly cleanse your skin!
About the author: If you would like to read professional posts on interesting topics, check http://star-writers.com, where you can find articles written by Melisa Marzett. She will surprise you with the manner of writing, as this woman is a real professional.